Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hunting at the Cabin

This weekend Donovan and Anthony went hunting at the cabin, Connor and I drove up and met them on Friday, it was a lot of fun and Connor could not stop talking about going hunting with his daddy!




At the cabin there is a small wheeler for the kids to ride, this was Connor's first attempt at driving the wheeler


Connor anxiously waiting to go huntingConnor saw a deer and decided he was going to try and get itConnor pointing and he said "Oh no I missed it, Daddy go get my arrow", needless we can say that we were happy he missed it since it was a doe



Look Mom did you see it I almost got him










The hunting boys


Connor had such a great weekend hunting with his Daddy and Uncle Anthony I am sure this is just the beginning of many more memorable hunting expeditions

No comments:

Post a Comment