Today was Connor's first day at Horizon preschool. As the picture shows he was so excited. The first day teacher Joy invited the moms to stay for class I told Connor that I was going to stay with him and his response was " Mom I am a big boy and big boys don't need their mom's to stay with them at school." It made me so sad but so happy that he is ready and excited to go to preschool. On Friday he gets to stay all by himself. I already cried this morning when he was getting ready for school I am sure Friday will bring more tears. It is definitely one of the happy sads, I want him to grow and learn and excel, but I wish he would stay my baby boy forever. Time is moving to fast.
Showing off his new backpack that he picked out
We were even lucky enough that Daddy got to leave work and take Connor to his first day of preschool
Poor boy he was so tired of taking pictures, but I don't ever want to forget these moments
Connor and his friend Azlyn getting ready to walk into preschool
Preschool started with fishing for letters
and then a blue furry friend came to visit the class
Connor loved him and was full of giggles and smiles
The rest of the day consisted of picking a bird with their name on it, making a bird house with three birds, playing with toys, and then snack and story time.
It was a great first day, Connor did great and is excited to go back on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment