Today was fast Sunday in church as I sat and listened to many of the children and teens in our ward bear their testimonies my eyes filled with tears. This Sunday almost all of the meeting time was filled with these sweet testimonies. I love the innocence and spirit that these children brought into our meeting. Of course Connor wanted his turn to bear his testimony after he asked Donovan didn't hesitate and he walked his son up in front of the congregation and they both bore their testimonies. Connor ran to me with happiness and joy and gave me a big hug. Every day I think multiple times, am I doing enough to raise a strong valiant man who will cling to the gospel despite these tough times. It is in these moments I think okay we are doing something right it is going to be okay. I don't know what the future holds I can only hope and pray that I can show and teach Connor the things he needs to know to prepare him for the world. I truly take comfort in that I have a wonderful husband who is an amazing Dad that takes his son's hand and leads him by example. Sometimes trials and obstacles in this life are more than I can bear words can not describe the power I feel with the knowledge of the gospel and the priesthood in my home. Thank you Donovan for being an amazing husband and father.
Twin's 1st Year In Review!
11 years ago
:)
ReplyDelete