Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, November 11, 2011

These are the Moments

To me the journey of being a mom is much like a roller coaster there are good days where I think okay I am doing an okay job, and then there are days that I think that I am the worst mom, and hopefully Connor will somehow turn out okay. For me this last week has been one of those weeks were it just seems like being a good mom is not in my deck of cards. Then as I was laying Connor down for his nap yesterday I went to walk out of the room and he said " Wait Mom I can't go to sleep we haven't said our prayers" I wanted to cry and smile at the same time because in that moment I felt like a great Mom that is making a difference to my sweet, sweet little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment