This weekend was the start of the bow hunt. Donovan loves to hunt and has been so excited to take his son hunting. This Saturday was the first time that Connor went hunting with his Daddy and Uncle Anthony and of course they all had such a blast.
Donovan bought Connor his own toy bow and he also has his own set of binoculars, Donovan and Connor love to watch hunting videos and they watch them on the nights that I am at work. Connor loves to look for deer and asks for his bow and tries to get them when he sees them he is definitely making his Daddy proud. I am sure there will be many more years to come of Father and Son trips to the mountains. 
Daddy and Connor looking for the deer
Donovan bought Connor his own toy bow and he also has his own set of binoculars, Donovan and Connor love to watch hunting videos and they watch them on the nights that I am at work. Connor loves to look for deer and asks for his bow and tries to get them when he sees them he is definitely making his Daddy proud. I am sure there will be many more years to come of Father and Son trips to the mountains. 
Daddy and Connor looking for the deer

No comments:
Post a Comment