Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Papa's and Nana's Suprise

My parents usually watch Connor after I work a night shift so I can sleep a couple of hours, which is such a blessing to have family close to help us out when we need it. So after working Wednesday night my parents brought Connor home, usually he come running through the front door and wake me up, but this day he just kept knocking and ringing the doorbell, so I tiredly walked to the front door and when I opened it Connor was sitting on a new bike. He was so proud to show me his new bike. Papa and Nana told Connor that they were going to go to the store and buy Connor a surprise, papa asked Connor if he could have anything for his surprise what would it be Connor replied a BIKE, luckily for Papa and Nana this is what they were going to buy him anyways! Since we got the bike Connor wants to do nothing but ride outside he is still working on pedaling the bike but still he absolutely loves it, he even wanted us to let him sleep with it. Thanks Papa and Nana for being such awesome grandparents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment