Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Morning

We did leave the stockings for Christmas morning and we opened them after Connor opened all of his presents!!! It is so much more fun to watch and help Connor with his first Christmas morning. This time last year I was anxiously awaiting his arrival!!


Christmas is my favorite holiday, I just love it, and it is even better with Connor on the outside this Christmas, we really enjoyed all of the Christmas fesivities with our family.


Connor did help open some of his presents but once he opened one he did not want to move on to the next present he just wanted to play with the new toy he just opened.



I helped Connor open presents while Donovan took pictures and ran the video camera


Christmas was a blast and I can't wait till next year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment